Monday, February 09, 2009

Fake Sound Of Progress..

Ugh.
My ribular muscles hurt. Not the inters, the ones over the top. I can't be bothered to get my colouring book to find out what they're called. 

Had another horrific supervision. I lasted til the last 15 mins then coughed continuously. I feel bad for disrupting other people's education. The parts of the supervision that I contributed to were also awful. =( 

Now I have a presentation to do. Youth Crime. Juicy. 

Halfway hall was ace. After halfway hall was even better. 6C out raving! It should happen more often. It will happen more often. Methinks CCB just needs the right type of music. 

Apparently, I TWOCed a lighter. I didn't mean to. And I'm not entirely sure where this lighter is in my room. Hopefully I'll find it before tomorrow. I've checked pockets and cupboards and fridges. Not in big drawer, not in little drawer. Hrrm. I'll get high on night nurse and then find it. That's how I roll. 

Right. Yoofs. Justice ReMiX. 

No comments: