I heart this song.. I didn't at first.. but now I dooo..
I am tired. And I hurt. My eye is funky. My knees keep cracking. I can't move many muscles. It's all a bit rusty really.
Got up to go rowing this morning.. Was oddly looking forward to it, even after I discovered that my bike lock and lights were frozen.. Only to find that one of the people who was supposed to be rowing has a kidney infection =( I swear there's a curse on this boat club. So we did ergs instead. Which was DISGUSTING.
I am looking forward to this evening. It should be an interesting combination of events.. Christian talk fun times followed by gay dancing fun times.. Logical.
I think it's the first time that I've actually looked forward to going out on a tuesday night.. Odd. What a difference a change of venue makes.
And for some insane reason I agreed to coach tomorrow morning. Bad choice.
Fix up, look sharp!


No comments:
Post a Comment