Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lenting

Humph.

One stupid pissing length. Off an overbump. Frustration. I guess that's just the nature of the stuff though. We're now the only crew not eligible for blades.. that might change today though. =( 

Anyway. I talk too much boatie. 

For lent, I am learning something new every day. If you have anything for me to learn, please share. 
I have a chart and everything.  
I hope I remember to stick to it. It should be simple enough though. I guess it's more a matter of recording than actively doing something different. 
Yesterday's thing was that cyclists' heart rates can go above what should be physically possible, so they beat at like 110%. 
Today.... who knows?

I can't believe how fast easter is approaching..  I will get freaked out about it soooon. 

I oddly feel like doing more of those annoying meme things. hrrrm. 
Resist...

~over and ouuuut

No comments: