Monday, March 16, 2009

Aftercrash

What strange and lovely dreams.. Crashing through the streets, driving off the cliff, smashing on the stones... Tossed out to the sea to drift, and sink, and sleep... Drag my body, drag me from this constant car crash.. Pick out all the glass.. All the shards have made me hard.. Oh, I just can't live like that , crash after crash..

So this spotify thing found me a new good life song. Which I quite like. 

Today has been Unproductive. Quel surprise. I didn't sleep so good last night, I intended to get up early, but due to not getting to sleep til circa 3.30am, I didn't get up til 11. I'll take the medicine earlier this time. 
I was being quite good in doing international, but hit a problem with attribution, so instead of just bypassing it, stopped completely. As I do. And now I've just got coconut skins in my head. Humphs. 

You can hold her hand and show her how you cry, explain to her your weakness so she understands.. and then roll over and die. Or you can brave decisions before you crumble up inside, spend your time asking everyone else's permission then run away and hide..

I managed to watch the Ladies Detective Agency last night.. it was just as good as the first one was last year.. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series ^_^. 

Argh. Right. 
I should get on with things.
Although, the plus side of my procrastination is that I have coloured in my caterpillar page. It is less awesome than the two pears. =/ I think it works if you take the amount of awesome and divide it by the number of fruit... maybe. 

Laters kiddo. 

No comments: