Yaaaawn.
There was lots of squashing! And it was good! And there was winning! And now there are back aches.. Silly FM. I guess the back ache is well deserved though.
Also, medics, as medics, should KNOW WHEN TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.
Point over.
5-3
What else has occurred of late.. hrrm. FWL & FM and I had a smashing time in charity shops. FWL's cousins are visiting, and they're pretty cool.. so formallll tonight. Funtimes.
7-3
Heh, my cousin appeared at one point. Which... yeah.. It was nice, but I would have preferred other circumstances. And I could very easily be annoyed if I gave it a moment's thought. But I really don't know if I can be bothered to expend the effort on being annoyed. Because I'm tired of continuing to attempt to care, and I very much doubt there is any point whatsoever.
6-7
However, I reserve the right to be annoyed by hypocrisy.
Especially when it is just so blatant, that y'know, you assume that it's ironic or something.. but no.. it's not. Which in some ways is hilarious... And in others is just exasperating..
9-8


No comments:
Post a Comment