I'm excited for the 10th March. My excitement is probably unfounded. I will probably be sorely disappointed. Oh well.
I should be doing family law right now.. but I'm freaking tired. And I just tried to learn about the use of force [international law] in ~ 3 hours. My brain is creaking loudly.
Also, this supervision, prima facie, looked interesting. However, it now just looks like last week's. But I guess it's a bit more topical and the cases will probably enrage me when I read the facts.
Yawn.
Just. So. Sleepy.
I wonder how many people are at their best when they're at their worst.. I mean, Picasso was crazy as when he did his masterpieces.. as were many other painters. I think people are way more creative when they're in a negative place.. I mean, things written from happy perspectives are never as interesting or captivating as things written from unhappy perspectives. This opinion is why I constantly disappoint and worry my mother.
I'm trying to think of something I created whilst in a happy and contented mood.. and I can't come up with anything decent. Perhaps it's that desperation you feel when unhappy, to focus on something, anything else.. And get rid of all the excess energy.. Whereas when you're happy, enjoying being happy is the main purpose of the day. I find that I especially cannot write about being happy. Like, at all. Even if I'm happy when I'm writing, I have to write about sad things. I'd say I excel at being miserable, but I don't really. It's all melodrama. And I hate reading it ever again.
Hrrm. This hasn't really been a productive procrastination. More me talking shit. Again.
What's new?
Grr.
~over and over and over and..
We're at our worst when it's from our lips, from our lips we caused a rift.. and the world has fallen in...


No comments:
Post a Comment