Have downloaded some nice chooones.. I think. Want to catch up on some albums too.
I have a list. [C'mon folks, you know I always have lists..]
The list mostly consists of "hip" music. La roux, flo+machine, spektor, and so on. Also want to catch up on cantu, jawsh, placebo and generally everyone who might have something new.
Any hints?
I wish I wasn't so lame.
It would make making friends easier next year.... Sigh. You just can't get the FWLs these days.
Anyhooo...
Heh. I think I've just seen people I know on glasto tv. Nice.
I like the perspective that being out of the bubble brings... but I don't like the lack of people.. I think. And, I think, that I think more, because my thoughts aren't interrupted quite so much. Which is bad. You see, I think incredibly irrationally for the most part, if you hadn't noticed. Well. Actually. I disagree. Yes, with myself. Nothing new. I feel irrationally. As is the nature of feeling. But I then think about the irrational feelings and get that confused with the actual thinking. But anyway. I wish I was more rational. I also wish the prospect of a 9-5 job filled me with anything more pleasant than panic+apathy cocktail. But it doesn't.
Hmm. I should go to bed.
~ over and out.


No comments:
Post a Comment