My head hurts. I think perhaps because I have eaten a slice of toast, some wine gums and jelly babies so far today. So dominominos is on its way ^_^
Bumps are on. So far they've gone well, but day three, as ever will be the turning point..
Exam results in.. 9 days...
CRAP.
I just.. urgh. Going to be so difficult next year when every job requires a 2.i
I need to eat something. I also need to tidy my room. I suspect something within these walls is making me ill. Well, I don't really, but if I pretend that I do then maybe I will actually tidy. It's ridiculous that I need to try and trick myself this much.
Parent and sibling arriving tomorrow. Funtimes.
I also have to choose my subjects for next year, and I'm so confused about it. I really have no idea what to do. Dissertation? Maybe. If I can word my question well enough. Which I won't be able to. Hum.
--
Trying to decide whether to watch pathology or not. Hums. I have eaten relatively recently.
Maybe not..


No comments:
Post a Comment