Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Prayer

I am still wrecked. Have managed 1.5 hrs of sleep in the past 48. Which I know should be bearable.. But the packing fear is taking hold. And the combination aint great. 

ANYWAY. The Ball was AMAZING. Like, really, proper immense. 
Everyone looked awesome. [apart from me, probbarz, but there were no mirrors so my statement still holds]. 
College looked incredible. I don't know how they managed to make the space feel so different and increased, but they did. 
The food, oh god, the food.. DELICIOUS. The alcohol, AMAZING. An affectionate old boy donated all the port. 
I was smashed by the starter thanks to the torrent of champagne that was available beforeand. It was YUM. I don't normally like champagne unless it has ribena in it, but this stuff was awesome. And unlimited. Like actually unlimited though. And then after the meal the stuff was all so awesome. Defs ranks in my top nights. Which I should really think about and list sometime. But I'm lame, and so my list would also be lame. 

Anyways. 

I can't believe another year has gone. I have one left. I'm not sure what it's going to be like. Weird. 

Also. Results are soon, and I'm dreading them. I know that I can't have done well. And I know that this will make getting a job near impossible. And this just makes my life even more of a shrug. 

AND; I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF.

~over and out

No comments: