I have a trunk in my room. A large trunk. A soon to be heavy trunk. And by heavy, I mean HEAVY. I don't really know what I'm going to do with it.. but oh well. I'm sure it will all work out. Somehow.
Right ok. List. Need a list.
- Pack trunk
- Go buy boxes
- Pack boxes
- Remember to be in for collection of trunk
- Remember to put boxes in storage
- Get all my crap together for may ball eviction
- SUBJECT CHOICES
- DO ALL OF THIS SOON
One good thing is that I now have the right to buy an oar. Which is ace, as it appeal to my ridiculous side.
There are many bad things to contrast this good thing though.
Blah.
MAY BALL!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mustn't get too excited.
-----
I have too much stuff.
Far, FAR too much.
It makes me angry. And I want to get rid of it all. But then I can't decide what to scrap. Humph. I think I need my six boxes.


No comments:
Post a Comment