Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Modern Leper

Urgh.
So, I've not really moved since sunday.
I hope this is swine flu. If it's not, I will be so annoyed.
Also, why this week? Hmm? I'm going to feel like such a shit friend for missing TC!'s 21st tomorrow.
Hmm.. tomorrow.. isn't something else happening tomorrow...? Like, I dunno, one of my best friends leaving the country for, like, ever?
God, third year is gonna be weird. I really hope it doesn't suck.

Blegh.
I must be ill. I just lay here and watched 'Max Keeble's Big Move' without even flinching. There were cameos from all the kid show cool kids. It was shiite though.
Sigh. I just want to be comfortable. And not have sore ribs and an annoying throat and..

I'll stop whinging. I wanted this flu.

But... tell me something interesting? Please? It only has to beat the story of how Max Keeble beat the bullies....

No comments: