Sunday, August 09, 2009

Oink.

I think I might be getting pig flu. I'm not entirely sure though. I have a sore throat, the mutterings of a cough, and a very light head.
Knowing my luck, I just have a shitty virus.
I WANT PIG FLU.
--
Anyways.
Fiesty is close to being scrapped =(
I can't believe how much I attach to inanimate objects.
And, I don't understand cycling. I have a crappy old heavy mountain bike: £60 to fix. Yet all the people in the shop tell me it's not worth it.. when a new bike costs minimum £150. I think my maths must be up the left.
--
Sigh. I feel like shiite. And I wish it was October. But also, not. Like. It would be nice if it could be October 2008 again. Don't want to be a finalist. It had better be the best year ever. Which will be difficult, seeing as plenty of friends are sauntering off to foreign parts. Deep sigh.
Oh well.

Right. Tis nearly the conclusion of Lewis. Best go.

~ over and oink

No comments: