Sunday, August 02, 2009

Q.3

What do you do when a delivery driver runs over your cat?

And who on earth delivers on a Sunday?!

I have finished fake-applying for TCs. I basically spent a long time half filling in lots of forms and not getting any done before the deadline (apart from that one that was in at 23.58). I am awesome. Clearly.
I don't know if I want a job. All this working malarky is very tiring. I can't believe I've only done two weeks. Some bits are really interesting. But some bits can be boring. But the people are lovely and there's good craic. I get to speak nirishly. I am a photocopy-monkey. But I get very tired. And I piss off my friends, by being too tired to go back to Bfast and party and then get up in time for work the next day. Woe is me.

Oo.. I'm watching Lewis. I heart detective dramas.

Why do people have to go to camp? Sadface.
And why do weekends have to be so short?
*whine* I don't waaaaant to go to workkk..

No comments: