Sunday, October 04, 2009

Blueberries

Nom nom nom.

I don't like being drunk, I have decided.
I have a feeling I freaked out some nice medic freshers.
So I don't think I'll be drinking for a bit. [I say this.. but it's family meal tonight.. so maybe after that... or Tuesday. Hm. When term starts I'll stop.] Nothing good ever comes of me being drunk.. I just embarrass myself hideously in front of people, who are ALWAYS less drunk than I am. And then I won't be able to remember it. Or I'll wake up and not be sure if I did something terrible or if I just dreamed that I did.
So yes. Let's see how not drinking in term-time goes.

In other news. I still haven't 100% decided on my subjects. Basically, I had psyched myself up to do crazy-difficult-subject, thinking that, 'oh well at least I know the person supervising me, so it'll be ok..' but it looks like I'm being supervised by someone else who is like, a full on prof. And seems more intimidating... And I feel very small and dumb. But then, I've wanted to do CDS for a while.. and it's only the fact that everyone else is telling me I'll have no chance which is making me reconsider..
ARGH.

Also, I am basically doing nothing with my days.. and this worries me.

No comments: