--
I am procrastinating from doing stinky EU law. It's like a more vast, more annoying version of consti. Not happy.
But I am listening to nice music.
My leg still aches. And I still have the annoying cough that flares up in every lecture/supervision.
-_-
But, positives!
Free meal + drinks tonight. [Note to self: do not get drunk in front of freshers/ supervisors.]
And, um.. it's friday? that could be a positive.
I've finally ordered another monitor. Whether I get it or not will be up to visa, who have to verify my shipping address... maybe not such a positive.
--
Urgh. Feel ill. Just have to get through this EU stuff. Blegh. Then I can do some nice medical law.
I got rejected from yet another job application thing yesterday, hence the depression. I think I'm just below employable intelligence.
And things still aren't right with FM.
And I don't know if I have any positives to match up with all these negative things.
Music will just have to do.
There's a squirrel on the roof opposite my window... it's perched like a gargoyle on the very top of the roof.. and its tail is going crazy.. looked like it was signalling something in morse code.. I'm not really sure what it's doing.
ZOMG THERE ARE NEW JAWSH SONGS.


No comments:
Post a Comment