Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hour Plus

I'm so glad someone mentioned the time thing in an email, or else I would have been an hour ahead of myself tomorrow.

Sigh. Had a waste of a day work-wise. Excellent one sport wise. 7 solid hours of exercising fun.
I was crap at all activities concerned. Oh well.

I still have shitloads of reading to do for my supervision tomorrow. And once it's done, I have another shitload + essay for monday. Skipping lectures much?

I'm still not sure what's going on. I wish I did, because uncertainty makes me go crazy. And it distracts me so badly. And I really wish I knew what caused this whole thing. And.. erk. I'm not gonna think about it. I don't want to hurt, or anything.

Happy things! Um, let's see.. I watched some really cute videos of ducks on the bbc news site. I was surprised by the number of duck stories. But quite nicely surprised. Nothing beats a cute animal.

CSM: I can't believe how much media attention this got.. when there are so many children dying everywhere..
Me: Yeah, but dying children aren't as cute as ducks..

Hums. What else is positive that I can report..
My flowers are beginning to open..
T&S' new album is amazing, and I can finally get the cd on Tuesday.
I finally trust my gas fire enough to turn it on and allow some warmth into my room..
And my extra monitor is pretty damn sweet.

Fuck.
Better do some reading.

~over and out

No comments: