Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ill

Bleurgh.

I had to go and get ill didn't I ? And I couldn't have done my essay before this point could I?
Bah.

My lungs hate me.. and I couldn't stay in the library because I was making too much noise, with my weezing and coughing and spluttering.

That's what I get for trying to stop AIDs.

I really want to sleep. Oh well.

I'm going home in a week. This scares me.
I seem to think that once the first term is finished, everything will stay the same for the next 3 years.. which is bullshit.. but I think it anyway. Which means I'm all panicky =(

I don't like panicking..

[ . . . ]

Well that was the shittest essay I have ever done. Oh well. It was my first problem question. And I have no idea how frequently cases involving fire eating chainsaw jugglers come up.. but I think I will avoid them like the plague.

Which I should have done with this current plague that I have. Rowing is gonna be hella fun with it now that it's actually settled in for the long haul. baaaaaaah.

I was going to blog about interesting things.. but now I just want to sleeeeep. So I hopefully will.

I will return for more essay-complaining hijinks soon no doubt. Like tomorrow. For the next essay deadline.


~Over and night..

[edit at 02.53] FUCKING FUCKING FIRE ALARM. MERGHJSDGHRFWKJ

[edit at 03.30] BLODDY FUCKING TWATCOCK FIRE ALARM BASTARD CUNTFACE A;IHGAER;KLGHJ08GHIPRWHIOWADKS .MNNB;Oewfh'

2 comments:

caT` said...

LOL I feel your pain with the fire alarm. Mine was an absolute bastarding shite bag.

AND it used to change key after about a minute.

Mwiko said...

it was just a bastard drunkman. breaking three of the little thingys..

changing key after a minute would be better than having the same brain-stabbing sound going non-stop for 30 mins...