Sunday, July 20, 2008

Doors.

My hounds, my darling hounds who love me so dearly, have figured out how to open my bedroom door. They made this discovery at about 4 am. Then, in true scientific fashion, they repeated the procedure three times. 
The Grey Hound is particularly difficult to convince to move. And I swear she somehow makes herself heavier. Which is strange considering she's still basically a dog-shaped bag of bones. The Kangaroo hound is more obedient, but also more disruptive, in that he digs in under the duvet and tries to wash my face in order to help me wake up.. Considerate. 

I fixed my crotch-ripped jeans ^_^ It was a sewing adventure.. Clothes are funny shapes you know. I want to be able to tailor one day.. It won't happen. I have a cousin-type-relation who can though.. exploit! 

Argh.. I think I have a disease.. I keep feeling like there's some fibre-type-thing stuck in my throat.. which makes me cough constantly until I'm wretching my face off. Which is just as lovely as it sounds. I should probably do something about it. I don't think the recent bout of air travel has helped.. it always makes my head go funny.. =/ 

Mm.. I've started reading again.. But I'm jumping around like a flea on crack. Kind of like in this post. I'm currently reading another book about prisons [this one is wank though.], Squee!, The Book Thief, continuing with the sandman series and tank girl and I'm thinking about starting another prison related book as well as this really cool old book I found in my house about DIY medicine.. It's all very incoherent. I think it's because I'm also trying to scrawl my ideas for things down as fast as possible.. I need to sit down and have a major writing up sesh. I've done the first ep. of the newest series thing. And have got the groundwork done for another RGGWF thing. Which should be awesome if I can write it well enough. Although The Rebels in the Corner still haven't been intro'ed yet.. Hmm.. Priorities..  
Did I mention that I also want to start doing something artistic again? I do. But that's going to be even harder considering that I haven't done anything in ages and have forgotten how to do anything even remotely acceptable. 

Hmm.. 

Otherwise, things are.. well.. I don't know really. 
I'm watching the golf.. That must mean something. 

Hmm..... I think next I'm going to talk about time.. 

~Overs and laters...

Music:
Fight Like Apes - Lend Me Your Face
Frightened Rabbit [FR] - Music Now
Mobius Band - Hallie
I Was A Cub Scout - Save Your Wishes
FR - Fast Blood
Hot Chip - The Warning
The Dodos - Paint The Rust
Kaki King - Life Being What It Is
Apoptygma Berzerk - Cambodia
M. Craft - Dragonfly
Uh Huh Her - Common Reaction

No comments: