Thursday, July 10, 2008

glurk.

I can never think of titles these days..
Oh well. 

I am currently curled around my laptop.. [lovely little laptop.. keeps me safe and warm.. ] and trying to find something decently distracting on tv. So far I have found golf. Which, like tennis and cricket, is just not a watchable sport. Badminton, yes. Tennis, no. I don't know what the difference is. But there is one. Olympics will be fun. I like watching the olympics. And also; no neighbours disruption.. Oh, I've just noticed that if I push the red button I can get cricket. Fantastic!

not. 

Anyway, the reason I am curled is because there is some sort of force pushing on my head.. 'pressure' I think they call it. I love being a human barometer. Really. Uuurgh. My face hurts. Stupid face. Oo.. dog the bounty hunter... Score. So yeah, I feel crap.. and I have to fly on saturday [whoooo travellin' on the twelfth.. ] which is going to be PAAAAAAIN. 

Anyways. My swati album finally came.. 'tis good, I'm liking it. Although I think my iTunes is dying due to music overload.. and I'm still in need of new stuff.. ho humph. 

I'm trying to write lots of stuff for the scribbles link over there but it's still all in a book and not actually being typed up and hrrmm.. I should just sit down and write. Might do that now. 

Rar!

No comments: