Friday, July 25, 2008

Yellow Light

Mm. New song to surround myself in. But I'm not allowed to show people so it will go unlisted. 

Blegh. I am currently trying to drink some lemsip sinus. It is NOT going well. It just.. Bleaurh. 
I think I made a mistake by adding sugar =(
The lemsip range has expanded quite a lot.. There's the normal drink, max strength drink, blackberry drink, those weird shot things that you put on your tongue.. day and night pills, normal pills, and this weird sinus stuff. Yes, I spent a while marvelling at the lemsip products in boots. 
I like how many boxes there are in pharmacies.. like the actual pharmacy bit.. it looks nice. Calming. Sometimes I like order. When it comes to things in boxes I think. Like CDs and DVDs and medication. Medication in bottles doesn't apply though. And then I remember how odd I am. 

So in light of this liking boxy things to be ordered..I have decided to try and make a really simple database [i.e spreadsheet] of all the books we have in the house. There are quite a lot of books. It's going to be an annoying, dusty, time consuming process but it might be worth it. It would be interesting to know what sort of thing we have kicking about. I mean the DIY medicine is hella-fun. I'm hoping that somewhere there will be some of my uncle's architecture books.. I don't know if he had architecture books in time for us to nick them but he must have. Because then I could be happy perusing the books about areas that I wish I was in.. 

Oo.. I bought a dictionary of world history.. it should arrive soon.. 
Initially I was confused about anything purporting to be a dictionary of anything other than words.. I mean, how do you alphabetize history? [by date probably]. But then I got excited about what it contained and so I bought it anyway. 

Sigh. I wish I wasn't preoccupied in part. 

I might get back to the books..

Music
Frightened Rabbit - The Greys
Uh Huh Her - Common Reaction
Ssion - Heaven
The Dodos - The Season

No comments: