Saturday, July 19, 2008

Returned

Yo. 
I'm settled in one place again.. ^_^
not that I was away for all that long in reality. But I was without internets. 
Death cab were gooood. Not as good as the other times I've seen them, but still good. 
Flat was....interesting... it came complete with slugs, no water, lots of water and some flies. Going from having no running water to having lots, coming from the kitchen ceiling, fun I tell you. Fun. 

I'm feeling immensely bored and tired and it's because I'm not doing anything.. I wish I could do something useful. Garg. 
September is too far away. 

I read a book. Amazing, I know. It was about prisons. It annoyed me greatly. Not the book, but the stuff it's written about.. like nothing works. And I don't see why someone can't just go in and FIX it. Well I do. But it annoys me that someone can't. And this makes me worry. Because everything I could go into jobwise is going to be like that. And I don't want to be annoyed 24/7. 

I have some thoughts that I'm gonna add later.. I need to go find something to eat now.. 

No comments: