Annoying.
It's uni time soon as well. Which in some ways is good, but is mostly bad because I haven't done anything. Shit, piss, wank, bollocks.
I've thought of some things to write about though. For voat. They will be forthcoming. First thing has kind of been inspired by my venturing out to a club before christmas. I did that thing where I thought I recognised someone, only to realise it wasn't them. But this time there was an extra level to it. This time, after the recognition, and the realisation, there was still a feeling of looking uncannily familiar. Like a relation of some sort. And then i was thinking that actually, it probably wasn't all that improbable. After all, SM1 was over here.. but nah. So after that I realised that there were things that I don't know for certain about some people, but that I have just sort of have in my head anyway. And that's what I'll be noting down. This serves as a memo.
I've written all of this without being able to see the keyboard, I'm impressed with myself..


No comments:
Post a Comment