Thursday, January 29, 2009

dvorak

So, I'm experimenting with dvorak. It rather confuses me. 

I think it would be cool to be able to type with it, or just to see if it is more efficient. 

Right. Back to qwerty.. dvorak was getting difficult. 

SO. Got an email today, saying that we can't use the jcr for amnesty anymore. Which is annoying. They would prefer it if we didn't use the jcr to meet, and suggest that we use the bar instead. WE TRIED USING THE BAR. We were told we couldn't. And the reasons they give for not allowing us in the jcr are pathetic and contradictory. We can't write letters in there because it's not a 'bookable room'. We aren't even booking it. We're just saying that we'll be in there at a certain time. 
Apparently it's ok for us to wander in and write a letter or two whenever. Which is completely against the whole point. 
What we do is no different from arranging to watch a film in there. 
You know what the lesson is? 
NEVER ASK. 
Just don't. 

What has happened apart from amnesty annoyance recently? 
Hrrm. Quite a lot. 
4 supervisions in 4 days. That was fun. [Don't mention umbrellas] 
I was a dickface. Again. I'm saving this for a scribble. 
H! visited. 'Twas cool. Apart from the pretending.. that wasn't so fun.. 

I feel like I need to write or paint or draw or.. something.. It will take me a while to do whatever it is I'm going to.. I just wish I had the concentration right now. 

Hee.. Went shopping yesterday and bought a duck, a pheasant, a woodcock and a partridge... 

Hums. 

I've lost momentum for this. Need to make a pie. 

~ For everything a reason.

No comments: