Hee. Makes me think of SM3 [there are beginning to be too many SMs to keep track of.] I like SM3. He's cute.
Anyway. I am finally going to the doctor tomorrow! I have to miss an sps lecture to do it, but that's probably worth it. Although, in the words of FWL, 'it had better bloody not be the one where he brings along a criminal.' Aaaand.... well, I can't really think of any other successes. Only fails. Like the podcast. Mobile interference, mainly laughing.. FAIL.
I did a verbal reasoning test yesterday. Surprise, surprise, it annoyed me. And what's going to be the most annoying thing is that I got the practice ones right but probably did shit in the real one. The thing these tests fail to grasp is that I have the ability to reason away anything. Really. To the point of absurdity. I really dislike the 'on the basis of the information provided in the text' bit of them. Because that confuses me. And I don't like being confused.
--------
It is now tomorrow. Meaning I have my doctor's thing today. Wheee...
Also, had the supervision yesterday. Spent the entire thing going 'oh god oh god, don't ask me, don't ask me' so by the time the champagne came around I was ready to be wasted. The champagne was AWESOME. I love that man. Then FWL and I headed straight for the college bar, standard. Whereupon we had some hallucinogenic times with some mean in cycling lyrca and then managed to makes twats of ourselves in front of the fresher lawyers. Score. And so the term 'vadger' was born.
Mo' drinking tonight...
I quite want to have a nap. Maybe I will. Or maybe I'll watch some jakers..
~ JANEY MAC, that's over..!
p.s - as far as I am aware xkcd only updates on mon, wed, & fri. So there's no point clicking it on any other day..


No comments:
Post a Comment