Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

Happy New Year! an' all that. 
I'm sure if you're reading this I know you well enough to have actually said happy new year to you via text/vocal chords. But anyway..
How was it for you? 
I always feel slightly bad for the old year, as everyone is always wanting it to fuck off. I'm sure I said similar sentiments this time last year when I think about it, but I'll continue anyway. At least this time I didn't continue with my 'so this is the new year... and I don't feel any different' quotation. Oh.. wait.. does that count? Tradition. Deal with it. Back to my little train track, where everyone is wishing 2008 to be gone already. I mean, yes, shit things did happen, but not really any more so than any other year. And it's not like it suddenly being 2009 is going to make everything better. But I'm all for fresh starts. So I'm very much looking forward to 2009. 
I would like to say I spent it in style, but I didn't really. It was good fun though.  *grin* .

I've still done no applications. They just annoy me too much. It's like personal statements but even more horrific.. Oh well. 

What are you going to do in 2009?
I'm going to... try and be more motivated. And more normal. 

And with that, it's application time. 

No comments: