Wednesday, November 05, 2008

2.5

I am shattered.
I think I'm getting old. Last year I could handle this. I did handle this, several times in a row. Humph. 
Supervision is soon. Got pathetic essay in at 10am. But it needs rewritten.. at some point before 26.5 hours. Problems with this:
  • Lecture 3-4 which I HAVE to go to [see below]
  • Setting up of bank account @ 4.30
  • Formal swap @ 6.30
  • Fireworks
  • Purchasing/ posting of birthday card. 
  • Need for sleep. 
Bah.

Anyway, I HAVE to go to my family law lecture today.. I go to all of them anyway, because I love them and the lecturer [ok, mostly the lecturer].. but, now I have to go poke his mind about this Prop. 8 business. Yes, I am ACTUALLY considering asking a question. Because I really don't get what is going on, or how any of it is possible. I asked FWL and she echoed my thoughts, but in fancier, more legalistic language. So maybe she'll ask the question. I am shit at making things sound proper. 

I can't remember if I mentioned ergs. I re-read what I had written of my essay last night, it was hilarious. In a thank-christ-i-didn't-send-that way. So anyway. The erg competition was immense. I got to be a twat for hours on end. All of my crews are now fully aware of my strangeness.. I shouted so much I was nearly sick.. Lost my voice.. But damn, it was worth it. I am SO proud of them. Everyone did amazingly well, I hope the three crews are pleased.. Us LBCs were so psyched.. There was facepaint and everything.. We had two shades of purple and some blue. I like facepaint. I don't think anyone else quite agrees with me but oh well.. 

Hum. I have 45 mins to do the rest of this reading. 
FAIL. 

No comments: