Monday, November 10, 2008

Swing Life Away

Dang. 
So supervision which was scheduled for Friday? Now in all likelihood going to be tomorrow...
Great. I'm being wined and dined tonight too. Which is a plus.. Don't get me wrong. Just.. urg. 

Wheeeee... may ball tickets were available today... So I have reserved my dining pair at a measly £360. (>_<) I have to pay half of it in two weeks. JOY. It had better be amazing. It should be.. Hums.

Anyway, my plan for the day has been completely cocked up. Today was 'lie-in-til-i-wake-up-naturally-finally-do-my-washing-and-tidy-my-room' day. Not anymore. I went to the pub with FWL to do some of the supervision reading.. only to have a philosophy supervision sit down beside us.. Needless to say, I wish I was doing philosophy. I could ramble on about inductive and deductive reasoning all day. Especially if I was in a pub. 

Humph.

I need to do washing and figure out how to be smart/casual. 

No comments: