Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Circles

Urk. 
I may have fallen asleep... for a tad too long.. Let me tell you a story..
Once upon a time there was a girl who was sleeping. Something made a loud noise while she was sleeping. Alarmed, the girl woke up. She looked through the window of all knowledge to find that there was a yellow flag flying. The girl rubbed her eyes and checked the flag three more times before reporting the hue of the flag to a superior officer. It was decided that they would cancel the expedition. Messages were sent round, and the girl went back to bed. A minute later there was a beep, and news of the flag now being green. "Fuck it", thought the girl, and went back to sleep. An hour later and she was woken again.. This time she considered getting up.. but to no avail. Another hour passed and another call to get up. This time the girl decided she would get up.. But promptly fell back asleep for another 3 hours. 

So I finally woke up, panicked, and got myself to the law fac. But there's nobody here. Sadface. Don't know where FWL has gone.. I'm now not sure why I came so long after the time I was meant to.. I could have done my washing. Arg. Stupid body crashing out on me. Having had some sleep is nice though. 

I have things things things to talk about.. I actually do. However. I'm going to go outside to make my phone work. 

~yawn

No comments: