Saturday, November 15, 2008

Covered

Hrrrm.. 
I reckon I just got beat by my own novices.. clearly because they have such great coaches.. 
At least, that's what I'll say... 
6 bowsiders in one boat doesn't work too well. Should you ever need to know. 
I have an hour before I need to go back to the boathouse. Why is so much of my time taken up by this thing? Hmm? 
I have law I need to do. NEED. TO. DO. And yet.. still haven't done any of it. I haven't actually done any work yet.. I'm not quite sure how I've managed this. I'm not sure that I like it. 
Why are there only 3 weeks left?! 

It was open mic night last night.. My friend was really good. I wish it had been actually acoustic though. 'Cos that would have been amaaazing... I'll have to prod them into doing more nights.. all over the shop.. and into recording more.. Hum. Thoughtspark. Better email about it. 
-----
Right. That's some amnestying done. 
I still have to do my application for Firm1. And I have to consider Firms 2-∞. And then for chambers. Oh lord. Chambers. 

Bah. 

Some things I will talk about later if I remember:
-  some random thing I wondered about why people choose certain places
-  being uncertain as to how nice to be
-  making a fool of myself, again
-  my list of broken technology

I WILL be back.. because I have 4 supervisions to prepare for...

~ Over and out


Uh Huh Her - Covered
M83 - Teen Angst
I Was A Cub Scout - Echoes
Of Montreal - We Were Born The Mutants Again With Leafing
The Cure - Just One Kiss

No comments: