Signing on with it was a fun challenge. I'm fairly sure I stank out the social security office with my alcohol aura. Anyway, I am officially a Bum. But at least I can pay people back now. Win.
I had my first fry.
It. Was. A. Mazin'.
There was so many different types of bread soaked in fat. It was freaking immense. Made me feel almost human again. Then I finally found some canvases! Massive ones! Well. Normal sized ones. Like I used to have at a-level, but have mysteriously become endangered. So then I spent some time painting. Except that I got this weird thing in my left arm/hand where it went all numb and twitchy and shaky and.. yeah. Strange.
The painting isn't going well. I have changed it several times. I can't do it. It's so frustrating. Blah.
Will finish it tomorrow. Had to cut it short for the dinner. Which was also uh-mazing. I am so stuffed. Feeling majorly obese. Eugh. I disgust myself.
Right, I might as well sleep, because I have nothing better to be doing. And I have no distractions, or distractin' to do. Much as I want to.
Laters


No comments:
Post a Comment