In my attempt to keep myself quiet I have been painting the loft.
In some ways, I suppose it is quite sad.. painting over what I thought was cool in 2000. But then it is highly embarrassing, and I am certainly no banksy.
It's quite a nice mindless activity, painting. Allows me to zone out, but feel like I achieve something at the end of it. Although I do wreck my hands, stupid roller. I'm considering trying to make the loft into a place to paint pictures. I think it could work, but I have to figure out how to sort everything out. I've got a concept in my head for the first thing I want to paint, but I need a canvas to put it on. I thought I could use board, until I remembered a part of the concept, and realised I need canvas. Bleh. Annoying.
Will venture out tomorrow to search for some.
I'm annoyed about this rioting that's going on. Where are the supposedly brutal police? hmm? Grr. Rioters make me angry. I just want to tell them to wise the fuck up.
I'm on a quest for some new(ish) music. Any tips?
So far I'm just diggin' ronson's newest. Mostly because of mndr though.
I must make a pretty amusing sight, with my headphones in, wearing painting clothes, miming and dancing away with a roller in one hand.. Maybe I'll film it.
Oh. Yes. I have a youtube channel now. Well, I say I. I of course mean 'we', but as FWL and I are essentially one brain.. it's pretty much the same difference. 6Chesterton. Check it. Not that there's anything new.
Will probably ramble about something else later..


No comments:
Post a Comment