Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ferown

:(
Well after a really good saturday, I ruined it. Quel surprise. I'm good at wrecking stuff.

I've been having this really weird series of dreams over the past 3 nights. I know talking about dreams is boring but meh.
It takes place around my house, which can somehow fit more in when it's in dreamland. Anyway, the main plot is that there are these magic horse-type things [mintys], which may or may not have existed, but we were trying to find them. But there was someone who wanted to stop this. There's always someone who wants to stop things. Normally though, they don't dress in black and try to kill you with arrows fired sniper-like from places you can't see. In the middle of being chased by a mysterious sniper, there was some kind of auction being held that I had to run. The auction included a lion-dog. Anyway. We were just figuring out that the mintys did exist, and that they were running about in a thunderstorm, and that they needed to be caught. There were some interesting cameos at this point, which makes me wonder about my subconscious. Quite why I thought the lead singer of a student jazz type band, popular at my uni, was an appropriate expert on these weird horses, I don't know. But she was. And as I had just been shot at again, I wasn't going to argue. Anyway, cutting out a bit of manic running around, getting rained on, and being continually shot at.. I found out who the sniper was, and stuff, and I was just about to find out why the hell they'd been shooting at me.. when my mother woke me up. GUTRASH.

Sigh.

No comments: