Should be enough time to ramble some crap.
It really annoys me that I can't write.
Anyway.
I am just in an emo little mood. I have 2 playlists on the go at the minute. They're not very good. I'm not overly happy with them. They have the right songs. I might add a few more. I think I'm just singing along far too enthusiastically.
What am I even talking about? Argh. What the fuck. I can't focus. I just want to swear.
I can't sit still. I want to be doing something. But I can't figure out what. Fuck's sake. I think I need a punchbag. Except those never work because I get bored and annoyed after the first two punches.
It was raining really heavily here earlier, and I had to run out to change where the pony was. It was really nice. I think I just want to go outside and get rained on. It would let me escape my head for a while. And my head is just tormenting me massively at the minute. Keeps concentrating on things I can't have. Which is just so incredibly frustrating.
One thing caught my mind off guard though. Diego smashed into my nose earlier. He hit that spot which is intensely painful and makes your eyes water. I couldn't do anything for a good 45 seconds. So, yeah. That was my relief for today.
I'm such a sucker for a sweet talker.


No comments:
Post a Comment