Monday, April 14, 2008

14/04/08

Hmm.
There's a programme on about addiction.. And I'm just sitting here as they're talking about all the behaviours that are common amongst addicts going 'check, check, check..' =/ Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Is that better? Or worse? Hmm. I can't decide.

Waking the dead is on again ^_^

Nearly term time.. Scary biscuits. I'm not ready for exams. No, really, I'm not.
I'm deffo looking forward to being back though. People ^_^ Random crap ^_^. Decent speakers! Man I've missed decent speakers. And my hard drive! It needs updated quite badly.. And it will no doubt get stolen. But I don't mind that, as explained at some point in time [re: music sharing] .. I.. yeah.. hmm. It's best if I don't think about it I guess. Perhaps I will stop caring about legitimate reasons and do things for the hell. Because really, what have I to lose? And if my long leapt conclusions are correct then.. knowledge is with those who I would rather it wasn't. Damn this public internet. Although I guess it would have got there anyway. It's just that now it's direct and definite and hmm I can't pretend that the impression was polluted. I am intrigued to know what it is in March that was so interesting though. So yes, in conclusion, I possess nothing which can be lost. I will no doubt gain nothing and be in exactly the same spot give or take a few emo escapades. Excellent.

Oo waking the dead.. I should watch it in bed and attempt to sleep afterwards.. ie before 3am. It would be a first.

You know what interested me the other night? The differences between wrists and ribs. Like.. yeah. I'm not gonna explain it now. I was in a strange mood.

I am going to go watch Trevor Eve instead.

Oo phone edit- heh even in waking the dead they can take digs at my nationality.
" and an nirish woman who is skilled at making impromptu explosives"

No comments: