I shouldn't be typing here.. but that has never stopped me before so it won't now..
I haven't started to revise/ do the work set for this week yet. Somehow I've been able to rationalize away the days since I arrived to finish off the main project and start upon new ones.
But guess what? IT'S FINISHED! I AM NOW A FULLY PHOTOCOPIED AUTHOR. Hells yeah.
It is a thing of greyscale, grainy beauty. And only of value to me and FWL, as nobody else could possibly find it funny. But that is of no matter. Because it's still pretty damn impressive.
I should probably give the laws on slander/libel/defamation a quick read. Hrmm.
We're now hatching plans to open a shop. Separate from the tea, alcohol, book and music shops that will be opened elsewhere. The One Off Shop. Where everything is a one off. Obv.
I WASTE MY LIFE.
Except I actually enjoy wasting my life when I forget that that's what I'm doing.
Oo... There are ducklings in that college, and they are so cute! There were loads of them and they were all little and fluffy and cute and waddley... And they had such cool patterns. Majorly lessthanthree them.
So someone described me the other night as 'disconnected'. Disconnected. And the thing is, although I'm sure most people would feel offended by this.. I don't.. Because it strikes me that I AM disconnected. I think disconnected is a pretty accurate description as far as they go..
It's probably a good thing though. Considering that people are shit and therefore being disconnected is a good thing. Y/N ?
Sigh.
I've just noticed how multicoloured the bricks outside my window are. They're actually quite pretty. Even the one with Sid on.
I have a theory that these shorts are dying my legs grey. Hrm.
May well return for some xcore emo rambling later on. In the emo hours. Yeah, that's right. There's a timezone.


No comments:
Post a Comment