A dastardly tortfeasor.
No wait, that gives me too much credit and makes it sound impressive.
I'm a lame tortfeasor.
Sigh.
Hopefully no one will sue. They'd be stupid if they did though. I don't have any money. And expelling me wouldn't be that productive. A life ban might be though =/
So anyway. It's been a while. I know it hasn't actually. But it feels like it. Things have happened. Or not happened. Either way.. I feel like there is stuff I could make conversation on. I probably won't though, because it would be hideously boring and tragic conversation of which I would not feel proud.
I realised the other day that I am my sibling. This is strange. Seeing as we don't really know each other and have lived apart for the past 7 years. Is it common to share lots of personality traits? 'Cos he's doing exactly what I was doing... And I understand and can see what is happening.. And I just find it odd that we react to things in the same way. Does that happen a lot? I don't know. It's never really happened before. Except that we get annoyed by the same things and speak in the same style. Ish. Hrrrrm.
Have you been enjoying the weather? I have. I have stubbornly been wearing shorts even when raining. And I loved the day of complete summer that we had. What I loved more was that EVERYBODY just ditched work and went and enjoyed it.. played football in the park.. had a bbq.. got sunburnt.. And then I personally went to walk my friend to a pub on the other side of town. Simple enough. But THEN I got sucked into the pub... and onto the curry.. and drank much free alcohol and purloined THREE bottles of wine [zing!]. Then of course I came back and somehow ended up at another college's ent. With a completely different group of people.
Yeah. I have no clue either. I also nearly bottled myself. Which was fun.
So as you can see I have been a complete waster since I have been back. Not a single scrap of revision. Actually. None. This is a problem that I need to sort soon. Like, two weeks ago soon.
[Oo it's being all thundery. Can you say 'weather breaking'? because I can hear it.]
This might make rowing less fun. Hrrm. I much love rowing when it's warm. And if it goes all cold it won't be nice. Here's an interesting question; how do you accessorize lycra? I mean.. Is there any way to make it acceptable? Obviously I can't get away with wearing lycra. But how do you make it less of a traumatic experience? T-shirt over the top? Shorts over the bottom? Sunglasses? Oh the questions.. *rollseyes*
Hm. Laters.
~over and thundery.
We could try to patch things up, syphon out the bad blood... but we won't...


No comments:
Post a Comment