Things I Like About Lists
- General listiness
- Bullet pointed form
- Assistance to memory
- Prettiness of appearance
- Ability to make impossible things possible
That's just a small list of positive qualities.. Lists make me feel safe. Diagrams help me to understand. My life would be a whole lot better with more lists and diagrams. *swig* And more whisk[e]y. I'm on the blend this time around. The yamazaki is running a bit low.
Anyhoo. I'm listening to the same song over and over again, but in different remixes. Interesting effect. I would love to be able to do something musically, messing about with other people's talent seems the most plausible. Do do do do doo.. I know these habits hurt important parts of you.. la la la da de da..
I don't like it when my parents fight. I especially don't like it when they fight about me. I don't like the shouting. And I don't know what to say to either of them afterwards. Urgh. Damn me. And my aversion to confrontation. Don't get me wrong, I love an argument.. just not.. confrontation.. does that even make sense? Like, I will traipse off down every other path to avoid it. Despite sometimes really REALLY wanting to 'confront' someone and say whatever I have to say. [Emotional compressed canister, never mind bottle]. Because if I shut up then everything will be shiny happy joy joy, whereas if I bring whatever up, it'll only end in further dislike. One day, I am going to write a book of notes to all these someones I have wanted to confront. It will be generally melodramatic.
Hmm. Lembit Opik just made a decent point.
Urk. Where was I? I think I was going to move on to.. uh.. something. Damnit!
I have done no revision. I. Am. Screwed.
And I still can't remember what I was going to ramble about.
Emo emo emo. Blah blah. Law. Emo emo. Sad. Music! Heartage. Uni. Work. Crapness. I'm crap. Sighing. Hats. Good hats. Happiness. Massive list. Blah. blah. Pointlessness.
There. Think that covered most outcomes.
~over and out..


No comments:
Post a Comment