I will learn a new word each day, today's word is dejected.
right.
I am in a horrifically bad place. These days are the days I kinda hate. I can't decide if I hate them more than the days which are just SHIT from start to finish. Today, for your information, was all good in the beginnings of it, despite having had 4 hours sleep and having to get up stupidly early to go sit in a boat. Everything was actually really good until about 3. Then it just went to crap. So yes. I can;t decide if having a day go from one extreme to the absolute other is worse than having one of crap consistency.
I can't do law. I just can't. And I'm so fucking angry with myself for doing no work and just being a complete dickwad about it all. And I don't know if I'm more frustrated with myself for not doing it or not being able to. Bah. I don't think having nothing to eat today except a muffin in costa at ~10am has helped me much.
You know what else frustrates me? the fact that I am STILL bothered. Still! But only by a little thing. So it's ok. ish.
I bought a bottle of whisky today. A highland. Very nice actually. Got enough depth to drown my sorrows anyhow. Becoming an alcoholic is a priority of mine now. Considering becoming addicted to nicotine too. But I'll talk about that another day.
Aaaargh. I feel ill and shaky and a bit dizzy. Think I should go to sleep. Then get up. Blitz revise and make up some questions.
It may interest you to know that I have kept a note of interesting [I use the term loosely] things to talk about when I'm not quite so low-lying.
It will come soon.
~over and knocked out
you fucked a fever in me and I'm burning up.. [...] you fucked a flu in me and I'm throwing up..
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment