Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stupidkea

Grr.
Spent four freaking hours of my life in that shop today. AND I HAVE TO PACK.
Panic will set in soon.
Just you wait..

Ouchies. I have cuts on my knuckles. And they're those little pathetic cuts that sting. grr. 

Things I Have To Do
- Two paintings
- Application form
- Reading
- Essay
- PACK [this has a separate list all of its own. Of course]
- Watch Dr. Who
- Update Ipod
- Get really clean
- Remember whisk[e]y

I just wish I didn't feel like there was something I missed... 

Good bit of LP there. Dude. I am totally gonna surround myself in soundwaves when I get back. And probably a decent amount of law. Ew. I am determined not to get stressed out. Constructive stress is grand. Detrimental is not. And if that means multiple times outs to go watch the ducks then so be it. 

I intend to extend this later, PDW [post Dr Who]. Expect the Evening Emo. Or not. Y'know. Doubt anyone revisits anyways. 

~over and in the suitcase

dudes,
I forgot to mention that in ikea, Koppaberg is like 65p a can. DUDE. 

So. Much cider. Dr Who was good. I like the Ood ^_^ . Must find a way to watch next week.

My suitcase is too heavy. I have too much crap. Sigh. 

Suddenly I'm scared. Like... eek. 

And I cut myself once more. It's really not a good day is it? Rar. 

[proper update to come.. maybe]


No comments: