Saturday, January 27, 2007

0_o

hullo.
I am hell.
Also; I think I am a lot more Northern Irish than I realise.. Everytime I go to England I get surprised by how strange the people I meet are. Example; in an Italian restaurant, girl at the table next to us doesn't know what a 'cal-zone' is.. which I guess I can forgive, maybe not all pizza joints in England are as extensive as Guiseppe's.. but then, she goes on to wonder if she can order a chicken caesar salad without the chicken..
...am I missing something?
maybe I never bump into the right people..
Anyhoo.. another thing I have noticed, which I may have mentioned sometime before, is that when most people try to make their voice louder, they make it higher and with more volume.. I tend to make mine lower.. which does not help at all..
*chuckle* Diego just ran into a door..
Oooo, you know what something really pretty is? The sunset, but seen from a plane above the clouds.. it goes on forever..
When I was little, I used to think that if I could just open the plane door I could run about on the clouds.. and it would be like a little world that was all mine..
I still really wish you could walk on clouds.. and jump around on them and lie on them and.. yeah.. somebody give me my cloud world!
Hmm I am going to go and make a new CD for myself..

This post sucks.

I am sorry.

~Over and apologetic

1 comment:

caT` said...

I always wanted to do that when I was little.. in fact, if it was possible, I'd do it now. They look so snuggly soft..