Tuesday, January 02, 2007

...



^You may have to turn your head sideways, I'm not sure quite how blogger is gonna roll with the orientation of this photo.. Mind you, it will probably look better the wrong way round. Hum.

Things I have learnt today:
Food colouring could probably be an alternative to tattoo ink/ clothes dye.
PVA glue being on the floor is never a good idea.
Trying to avoid walking on a certain part of your shoe is difficult.
Throwing food colouring is mega-über-fun..
Trying to define shapes without wrecking their qualities is tricky business.
The price of a North America Rail Pass is $1054.
The time it takes to get from Toronto to Vancouver by train is 3 days, 2 hours and some minutes.
The UK tax me £94 pounds to get a long haul flight.
Canada taxes me... 43p.
The idea that exercising when you have funky lungs will help clear them is not true. It will make you fall over in a spluttering heap.
Skype has a wider vocal range than I do.

~Over and easy..

2 comments:

caT` said...

Ohhh, perdy picture! And wtf? Canada only charges 43p?? Fuck that, I'm deffo moving over there! UK air tax really is a complete joke. It never ceases to amaze me how they get away with charging more for tax than they do for the actual flight.. It baffles me.

And why may I ask were u having a conversation with ur skype u crazy woman? There are these things called people u can talk to.. nifty wee inventions :P

Mwiko said...

yeah.. 43p well it may have been 45p..
Feckin' Gordon Brown...
I mean, okay charge taxes on flights that aren't necessary.. but if I want to go to Canada... I'm not gonna bloody swim..

Well, I wouldn't call it a conversation.. more like Skype made a new noise and I said 'Woah.. wth was that? Do it again! Do it again!"