
But oh no he's not!
He's trying to steal my pen, and get awway with it!

Once aprehended, he huffs..
He didn't want the stupid pen anyway.

Instead, he accosts a sock.
Poor sock.

So puppy has realised he has teeth. And that teeth can bite things quite well..
I came home after my mechanics exam to see my headset on the floor.. strange... the cable doesn't usually stretch that far..
*picks up headset*
Oh. Shit.
Two well chewed ends of wire...
yummy.
I am not very confident in my wiring abilities... so amazon got a booty call.. ^_^
No more playing with vocal settings on garageband for me.. =(
Yargh.
I have my English resit tomorrow.. I have to write 2 essays in 2 hours. This troubles me. I am more of a 'ponder for a few days before writing' kinda gal. Y'know, do some research, talk about it a bit.. then sit down and apply it all.. And what bothers me more, is that I know the play and the poetry that is going to be on the exam.. and I could probably talk about it for an hour. I just can't write about it in the right way. Grrski. And I do kinda really need to pull my marks up... =(
Stupid A-levels.
Maybe if I had to write a random, rambling blog entry which doesn't attract attention.... I'd be a top English student...
Damn the luck..
~Over and essayed out...


2 comments:
You're just teasing me with the cuteness now... DAMN YOU WOMAN! *sigh*
I hear you with the English, I'm the exact same. Give me plenty of time to faff and ponder and I shall give you something worth reading, but give me an hour under exam conditions and I shall produce the biggest pile of waffley shite that I can muster. Thought that's basically what English is.. If I can get full marks in a paper on a book that I only half read but waffled like a champion on, then I have high hopes for you.
PS. Annotation is the key, look shiz up on t'internet and write them all in ur book. Da de de deee!
heh.. and you haven't even seen any pics of him playing yet!
at this moment in time it is interesting to note that the puppy's head fits exactly into the adult dog's mouth..
eurgh.. english was so comme ci comme ca..
my problem is i don't waffle on the right thing..
Post a Comment