That is.. if photobucket will upload them, so I can rotate and shiz..

Anyway. It is Sunday. But there isn't really that much sun. And it is rather nippy out. These environmental factors combined with my immune system (crappy as it is) giving up completely after my exam stress adrenaline ran out.. does not bode well for me..
Symptoms
1) Three mouth ulcers. Three.
2) Head feels like it's in a vice. A vice with jagged jaws.
3) All available sinuses are blocked and sore.
4) Stomach is being picky about the food I put in him- will return anything unsatisfactory.
5) Lung and general chest area are investigating reverb through the medium of coughing.
6) I keep rubbing around my eyes, it was suggested that this may be something to do with #3 and me subconsciously wanting to rub my sinuses to oblivion.. or somewhere similar..
So to cheer myself up, I watched ep1 and 3 of Dirt as well as rewatching ep1 and 2 of Darkplace. If you are wondering why I skipped ep2 of Dirt (which you might be...) it's basically because Paradroid said that there was a gay drug dealer in ep 3, and, y'know, I'm a sucker for gay characters.. most of the time. There seem to be quite a lot in Dirt. By quite a lot I mean 2 or 3(that I noticed). And I thought I might get confused if I didn't watch the first ep to find out what the deal was..It was odd seeing Courtney Cox not being Monica.. but I think she sorta pulled it off.. And also Shannyn Sossamon with long hair.. Anyway, the drug dealer was classy.. I liked the way she said 'shit', 'really...?' and 'narc'. (I'm also a sucker for voices: see Moennig, Katherine)
And Darkplace made me giggle.. There's something about intentionally bad dubbing and flying staplers..
I should really buy the dvd...
"I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the foot print"
"A dark door had been opened and it would be hard to close because it was abstract and there weren't any handles."
Ah so today.. I did some art.. If you can call it that.. That is what the pictures are of.. Sometimes I think it would be nice if I drew happy things, like puppies and flowers. I even have a puppy. And yet they wouldn't be as interesting to me as the demented stuff that I do actually come out with. Is that just me?
I guess drawing/painting half-crazed things gives me an excuse for it to be crap..
Picture Ingredients
Acrylic paint
Food colouring
Drawing ink
Mud
Ribs
Brambles
Charcoal
Red thread.

I could say what it's supposed to resemble.. but that would spoil the fun..
Mm.. I just washed my hands... they don't look as if they belong to a murderer anymore..
Hmm... I feel like I'm writing differently.. maybe it's because I'm hungry..
I may just stop now.. As I doubt I'm getting anywhere... I always forget what I was actually going to write about.. Bummer.
~Over and *stomach rumble*
[schmedit]
So today in assembly, the maths department did a presentation.. It was to do with golden ratios (I heard golden showers) and phi and fibonacci sequences et cetera..Which was all fine and good.. until the last slide in the powerpoint came up with the title 'God, the master creator'. I was probably the only person in the hall to stifle laughter and be like, 'whaaat?'
I found it strange.. and as if the maths department had hurredly gone, 'shit!' god!' and just put that slide on at the end.. as if to round it off with a good old 'God did it.'
Anyway, did you know that credit cards and four-fingered kit kats are in the golden ratio?
I wish all Monday mornings amused me so..


5 comments:
"Dem bones dem bones got calcium"
I have a few minor points to make:
1. You need tea. Tea is the masterful healer of all things.
You're cold - hava cup of tea.
You're depressed - hava cup of tea.
You're tired - hava cup of tea.
Some horrible personal disaster has happened and you feel like you want to kill yourself - hava cup of tea.
If everyone was given a good auld cup of tea, there would be world peace. FACT!
2. Why are we given sinuses? What exactly is the point of them? Did the big G just go "Hmmm.. how can I make their lives a little harder?... I know! I'll give them sinuses that will hurt like a bitch everytime they get a cold or flu, which I'll constantly mutate so they can't find a cure for it. AHA! Take that bitches!"
Even Wiki can't give me a decent funtion for them..
3. I hate mouth ulcers
4. Why do I always get colds in summer?
5. I have jam on my pj bottoms. Yes, that's right, I'm still wearing my pjs at 8 o clock at night. In fact I only got up approx 2hrs ago, and as lazy as that sounds, I only went to bed at about 10 this morning so I have an excuse.
6. This is the longest comment I've ever written.
7. Here is one sentence I thought I'd never say: I miss maths. It made sense to me (some of the time). I really liked it (when I could do it). Actually it was probably my favouriete subject (sweet jesus what is wrong with me?)... Well, apart from English, but that's coz it was my dossy class and my teacher was cool. Omg.. I actually miss school *DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN* You know it's bad when you start dreaming about the little shits you used to be prefect for. Hold up, wait a minute...
*SHLAP*
Wtf am I talking about? I love university. I'm away from home, I live with my friends, I can go drinking every day of the week and no1 bats an eyelid, I don't have to go to class if I don't want to, I don't have to wear a uniform, I spend most of my time in bed.. what's not to love?
I'm sorry I think I went temporarily insane there. *ahem*
1)Tea is indeed good.
2) my sinuses are even meaner than most. They are constantly insulated with mucas.
3) So do I. But making my mouth numb is nice.
4)Because, your immune system takes the opportunity to go on holiday.
5) oh no! you jammy dodger! get someone to lick it off. pjs accompanied by a dressing gown is the best outfit ever.
6) This is the longest reply I've ever written.. I think.
7)I like maths exams, you know what you're going to get and you can just work through them methodically. I will never dream about those squirts.. I'm invisible to them. betards. You went to Assumption right?
Have you ever worn blue again?
I don't think I'll ever wear green..
Oh all mine were little shit as well, I almost feel dirty to have them in my subconscious.
And yes, I was an Assumptionite. Even they won't stop me wearing blue. Blue is my colour.. even tho they were about like 100yrs before me but wotever, it's mine. I can't say I've worn royal blue tho.. does that count?
You prob will wear green again, just not that shade. The green they use for uniforms is nasty. I've never worn that shade of green since I left primary school. (St Joes, Carryduff if you're wondering, which I know you are... I can see the cogs turning.. not that I'm watching you or anything.. I have the inner eye.. yesss..)
i don't think i have any green items in my wardrobe.. except maybe a few t-shirts.. hmm..
There are many shades of green used in uniform.. Bloomfield green, Strathearn green.. etc etc..
eep! *covers cogs*
why..you uncover my modesty sir!
dude.. wtf is up with bebo? it's gone insane.. it's like.. like... myspace!
I have nae idea skipper! I have nae been on bebo for a while due to its shitness and most of my friends having facebook now so I don't need to commute anymore. Tis faaaaaaabulous. Aaaand I don't hava myspace due to it being kackapoko, so all in all, I have nae clue a tall!
God, I'm so helpful..
Post a Comment