Everyone, (probably Cat) this is Diego/Digby...
He is cute.
He is a puppy.
He is cute.
He chews things.
He is cute.
He sleeps sometimes.
He is cute.
He tries to play with my other dog who is ten times bigger than him.
He is cute.
His nose is very small.
He is cute.
He can wag his tail really fast.
I love baby animals.. they're just so cute.. you can never stay angry at them..
Ahem, anyway....
I will be back to beef this out later..
~Over til later..


2 comments:
OMG HE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!
*ahem*
I mean, yes.. that indeed is a very cute little ickle baby puppy!! Omg I can't help it, I see baby animals and I get all soppy and cooey.. I disgust myself *hangs head* But how could you not? They're just so damn cute! And he's looking at me in that 'I'm adorable, please coo over me' way.. how can I refuse?!
i'm the same... baby animals melt my insides..
even when he's trying to get to some wires so he can chew them he's cute..
Post a Comment