Saturday, January 06, 2007

G'Afternoon..



bonjour...
eeek...
[moan]I'm an adult... I don't like it..
And Christmas holidays are nearly over..well technically I suppose they are over, seeing as it's the weekend now.. but anyway.
I still haven't done any revision.. but now it's sort of important.. You see, now I have fooled some smart people into offering me a place, but they, being smart people, have specified which subjects I have to get As in. One of them is English =(
I SUCK at English exams.. really. I do.
Why is something good never straightforward?
[/moan]

So anyhoo.. have I ever mentioned how much I heart thumbholes? I have some in the hoody I am wearing right now and they're great.
They keep the main part of my hands warm while I type.
If I'm cooking, I don't need a teatowel to lift up a pan.
I can pretend I have mini-boxing gloves on..
They make me feel more snuggled.
If you don't put your thumbs through them, they are little windows for your watch.

That's all I can think of right now about thumbholes..

mmm here's a question... If I were to go somewhere this summer, should I go to Canada or mainland Europe?

aand now I'm being told I have to go and sort various horses out.. they are funny things.

~Over and off..
"Life is too short to stuff a mushroom"

3 comments:

caT` said...

Lol thumbholes, what a marvelous invention.. so many uses.. you know what else are great? Frubes. No need for a spoon and gives you something to suck on for a bit. And they have names. I'm suckin on Sally right now.. and she's tasty.. Sally strawberry that is.. She kinda looks like a man tho..

Anyway, I think you should go to Canada coz then you could stow me in your bag. Yes? Great, it's sorted then. When are you picking me up (har har)?

Horses? You have horses? I have horses :D I have 4, soon to be 6 as two of them are up the duff. Should be born in the spring me thinkies. Babies, yay!

Mwiko said...

suckin' on Sally eh? interesting....

Canada.. okay then. whatcha doin' June 13th?

yes I have horses.. but one of them has an abscess in his hoof... *grumble*
foalios are cuuute..

caT` said...

My schedule is conveniently clear around that time, what a coincidence..

Abscesses are shit.. one of mine had one and she was lame for a couple of weeks. And when you're preggers that's the last thing you need.
And foalios are indeed cute.. until your mother sneezes when it's nuzzling into your shoulder, scares the shit out of it and it takes a chunk out of your face.. that's not so fun!