Mundane!
First day back at school today.. eek.
I am not used to being awake when it's still dark.. And I can't pay attention to anything until about lunch time..
However, one thing I learnt today was the purpose of a button on my calculator..
In Physics, we were suddenly told about the ENG button.. Which makes life soooo much easier when you're playing about with things that are x10^n. Why didn't they tell us about this button before?! Y'know when everyone was really confused about the subject years ago?
...
Yeah.. I'm talking about a calculator button, I'm that cool...
So anyway, it's about 8pm, feels like it should be 11. Grr. School is messin' with my internal timing.
We watched the Age of Innocence again in English... After a minute, we remembered why we didn't watch it in the first place.. So my friends and I resumed our watching-it-with-murder-conspiracy-in-mind attitude to make it go by quicker. It didn't work. But it was still fun to say things like "I will murder you" in stage whispers after the character spoke.. They all talk like psychopaths.. and whenever anybody cuts a cigar, the music goes all murder plot like.
Mm.. I need a life..
Maybe posting a picture will help =)

I may be in that photo.. or I may be the one taking it.. you decide..
You know what is really annoying? Whenever I'm not trying to type stuff on this blog, I think of things that would be ok to type.. but then I forget them and this whole thing ends up sucking and being random. =(
I might just stop. And start to write things down. Obsessively.
Aaaah.. Art tomorrow.. That means I have to bring my work in, you know.. the work I haven't done.. apart from those two canvases which my teacher will dislike. Maybe I can distract her with Cam talk.. yeeeeeaaaaasss....
~Oh-ver and ow-t
Can you feel your heartbeat racing? Can you taste the fear in her sweat? You've done this wrong.. It's too far gone..These sheets tell of regret.. I admit that I'm just a fool for you... I am just a fool for you..
..Here is where we both go wrong..
[ed] p.s-
Guess what? Thanks to the doctor.. I get to do something called the Salt Water Sniffs... I wish I could video my first attempt at it..


2 comments:
You really should video that, it sounds highly entertaining. Sounds like there may be some coughing and spluttering involved..
And as to getting up when it's dark, I'm kinda used to that since I only go to bed when the sun comes up and I usually don't bother getting up until it's dark outside.. coz I'm really a vampire.. but nobody knows so shhhh..
Is it sad that I got my calculator out to take a look at the ENG button? Well I was looking in vain coz my calculator doesn't have that button *tear* I love calculators..
oh man.. there was spluttering.. and wretching..
I do not like salt water =(
Ah but night dark is different to morning dark... I would be a vampire if I had the choice..
Nah it aint sad.. just shows you have a geeky heart.. You don't have that button?! How old is your calculator? My calc is purple and white.. it rocks.
My calculator is my partner in crime against the laws of maths and physics..
[/geekiness]
Post a Comment