Yeo.
I've had this page open for like 4 hours now.. I got majorly distracted.
I am still in a legally low place. And I don't wish to probe too much into any other areas right now.
Anyway. I was going to write about my hours spent in the law fac the other day.. it would have been a.. Tuesday. Yes? Yes.
I spent a large number of hours there on Tuesday. On the walk there it rained. I was wearing shorts and eating a twister ice lolly [OH HELL YES]. Xcore. I love twisters. They're uber-awesome. Saw ducklings again, they are just so damn cute! I heart them.
This is all narrative waffle.
During my stay in the law fac, I was doing that thing where you evaluate the building around you.. except instead of zombie attacks/snipers what became apparent was suicides. 'Cos it would be so very easy to do. I did dedicate a good amount of time to finding the flaws from where I sat. Like there's a good three story drop onto concretey stoney material. And strong steel beams. Lots of glass. Heavy law books.. Also, there is something in the roof that makes this really annoying loud noise every so often. It's kinda vibrationy in nature.. but I couldn't see what would cause it. Upshot of this is; I did no work, but have every escape route planned that I could ever need.
I also had a very nice moment where portishead was playing on my laptop [through earphones.. of course..] and it was grey outside and the rain was hitting the glass and making nice noise and pretty patterns.. and the atmosphere of it all was ace. [This sounds weird. I know. But meeeeh]
I think the next time I go to attempt to work in the faculty I'm going to sit on the floor. Just for comfort reasons.. And also because the floor is sort of where I belong in there. Correct level and all that.
I voted today.
It was a frikkin' trek. I had to traipse around THREE polling stations. And then, when we finally got to the right one for the right ward.. there was no information on the candidates! [which were different ones from the ward where I'd been given info for] And you know what the reason was? So that they could be 'neutral'. I nearly flipped out. On the inside. Having a leaflet for all four candidates means you are neutral. Eejits. So I got to vote based on names. Informed.
But at least I voted.
Eek. I have an early morning so.. See ya.
Or not. Cos y'know.. That would be absurd.
~over and over *hot chip rave*
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment