I think.
Somehow.. we managed to go punting last night, with only wine bottles to empty for buoyancy..
I managed to punt for a little bit.. then convince ESM [exam stressed medic] to take over who in turn got FWL to punt the whole way home..
It is nice to not have work..
Although I am starting to get annoyed by the number of times I get told 'put your hands up' whenever I'm out. Usually I just put my hands in my pockets. I mean, for example, I don't have a $50 bill, or a $20 bill, or a $10 bill.. And I don't like Detroit. So why would I put my hands up? Hmm???
I'm also a tad gutted that we missed BODGER & BADGER night. I mean Bodger & Badger! And not only that, but Mousey was there! [Although I was never sure if I liked Mousey]. I should learn to follow the lawyers more. If only the PLs had said. Although sitting in the rain drinking whiskey after absinthe was nice.
Hrrm. I still have been bad at doing part 2 of my emo post. I doubt it's that important though. And I may just write it in my book instead.
I am surrounded by too many cans.
Right I need to script. And then to figure out strangers. Bah.
Also figure out what the fuck I'm going to do with all of my stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment