Wednesday, June 25, 2008

yus.

I am hoooome. 
Anyways. There should be a lot to talk about.. Like the end of term, may week, fear, results, awkwardness being amusing when you don't feel it, Madrid.. 
I might try to do it in bits. And it's early in the day so hopefully it won't be too emotastic. 

The end of term was awesome. I can't believe that a year has gone.. like really. And that this is where I've ended up. I can't decide if I like life's erratic nature or not.. 
But yes, may week was good, lots of what I wanted to be doing [and did for the most part] all year.. The two ball/event things I went to were ace. Although this ties into the finding awkwardness funny when you don't get it.. But then, maybe I should find it awkward.. But I really can't be fucked to be awkward. I said that ages ago I'm sure.. In a pub. Barfly in fact. Which has now closed, sadface. Anyway, I found it funny at the time. And wanted to make something out of it.. but was probably too intoxicated to do it effectively. So I didn't. 
Anyway, getting your results hungover is interesting. Try it sometime. I managed to get a 2.i. I'm not quite sure how this happened. Well I am, it was by this odd covering of skin on my teeth. [Which by the way, is a film to be watched. Absurd. Just absurd.] Literally, on average, got that class by 0.75 of a mark. Which I suppose is an achievement in itself really... 
But yeah, I don't know if I actually deserve it.. Others who worked harder and knew more got less.. urk. 

Hrrm.. results.. ponder. 

I have run out of early morning energy.. Coffee is needed. 
I will be back, because I have nothing else to do today.. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finish your posts! this is disgraceful


i hate things that don't let me log in.

Mwiko said...

As do I because then you're anonymous. And I have to play guess who.
Hopefully not the group who have a gripe with that "religion"..