
I have some.. Except I don't really. Because I have to remove everything from my room. Somehow. Basically before tomorrow. Bugger.
I can't believe that first year is over. And that this is how it ends up. I suppose that thing about being 1 degree out and ending up miles away holds true.
Anyways. I have been drunk for the past while. Good things have happened [inc. bumping] but I have a feeling it's not gonna stay so good. Like I have to leave soon. And I don't want to. I've got things to stay for.. Although I'm gonna be kicked out anyway. Blah.
Had a very random night last night but it was awesome all the same. Got some great stuff to use to write about. New character bases, everything. Speaking of which I still have to type up that episode.. And make a mix cd. And roll.
And y'know, pack.
God I am such a mess. Anyways.
Affair tomorrooooow. Need to figure out what to do with regards to the whole dressing up thing. Hrrm. Ack I'll look crap anyway. Could go as a stalker.. but the funny side wouldn't be seen. And the joke is old.
Oo. Also filmed Chavs last night. Not sure it's as tight as it could have been.. and hopefully our audience of 3 lawyers will still find it funny despite the use of some medical terms. Filming it was well fun though.. There was fake chav and real chav interaction. crazy shit.
I'm gonna stop talking now.
Back laters maybes.


No comments:
Post a Comment